Research has found that hydrotherapy in neonates can accelerate their physical and mental development, increase their weight and improve digestion.
- CHEN Dong – mei,XIONG Yi – nan,LU Qiao – mei,et al (2005). The observing and nursing of swimming and massage for newborns. Jilin Medical Journal.
- Jane K. Sweeney (1983). Neonatal Hydrotherapy: Physical & Occupational Therapy In Pediatrics, 3:1, 39-52, DOI: 10.1080/J006v03n01_03
- JIANG Li-fang (2008). Hydrotherapy to Normal Baby Intelligence Growth Influence Research
- RUAN Meifang, LAI Rongdi (2009). Effect of hydrotherapy with massage on the growth and development of newborns. China Medical Herald
- Zen Xiaohua,Cao Huijuan,Lu Qundi,et al (2006). Effect of hydrotherapy on neonates. Modern Clinical Nursing
- Zhao, S., Xie, L., Hu, H., Xia, J., & al, e. (2005). A study of neonatal swimming (water therapy) applied in clinical obstetrics. Journal of Maternal – Fetal & Neonatal Medicine, 17(1), 59-62.
- Zhao Shaofei Chen Yunbin Luo Aiming et al (2003). The experience of neonatal swimming (water therapy) applied in clinical obstetrics. Journal of Nursed Training